Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Been Busy!

Well i've been busy the last couple weeks. I now have my license's i need to start a online store. I'm not sure about county taxes, gotta still check into that. i do have what i need to start ording from some companies. i have sooooo much i want to order. I still have to construct a web site and haven't decided which way i want to go. decisions, decisions. We are still working on a retreat. i do have have a couple projects going. i haven't decide how to do the class. i have 2 layouts done and i'm working on a project using the same line of paper. Here's the 2 layouts i have done


and




so, tell me what ya think. i still have another 2 page layout i want to do and finish my chipboard laced card project. but let me know the truth what you think. this line of paper is from cosmo cricket and is called hey sugar. i love cosmo cricket and their new releases are awesome also.

thanks a bunch everyone for your continued interest!!!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Love the LOs. You know I'll be one of your customers for the online store. Keep us informed.
Debbi

Celeste Goff said...

Hi, you don't know me but I was at last week's crop. I love your layouts and would very much be interested in an online store! Just a note...you will need a county lisence and I think they can be contacted at the courthouse in Jackson. In regard to building your site I don't know how much time and money you want to invest but my husband does SEO (search engine optimization) and can help you with both set-up and optimization. If you are interested you can contact me at celestegoff@hotmail.com and I will give you our number. I wish you much luck with your business endeavor!
-Celeste

Cynde said...

Thanks Debbi!

and Celeste ohhhhh, thank you. they told me when i got my state sales tax i would probally need a county. it's soooo confusing! but i'm learning! i didn't get it done this week with the weather and all! oh, your husband sounds like someone i need to talk to. i must warn him thou, i am very, oh what is the word, very new to this, lol! but i am very willing to learn! anid i will do anything to keep scrapbook going around here, like rona, april, chrytal and christina. i will be contacting you!!! thanks again, cynde