Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Anyone There?

lol. well, just wanted to keep anyone who might be out there in the loop! i have been busy tring to figure out where we can continue our small town girls retreat's. we're still checking and i do plan on continuing them. The big thing is where to have them now that Stamps and Scrapbooks will be closing. I have checked several places and the rental fee is not cheap. i have a few other possiblities that i am checking out. i am hoping to have something in March. i already have my supplies and am gonna start working on the sample. i need to get the other girls moving also, which isn't hard! we all enjoy these retreats and seeing all of you! i will tell ya my projects will be using the cosmo cricket Sugar line. I love it!!!! I hope everyone is doing good and getting stocked up on their supplies from Stamps and Scrapbooks. Have a great day! cynde

Oh and check out the new poll on the left side and PLEASE vote!!!

No comments: