Thursday, November 15, 2007

FRIDAY Nov.16,07 Rusty Pickle Challenge


Dear Diary, Long time no post! I have been sooooo busy lately I have not had time to get anything posted. First off...I would like to say how much I enjoyed the last retreat. I met some new ladies that took my class & they were really nice. I hope I get to see them again soon. Ok, for all of you that know me , you know that I have a pretty wacky sense of humor. So you will understand this layout I put in the Rusty Pickle Nov. Blog challenge. I had actually purchased this paper to make a Easter L/O & it worked good with these photos I took of KK's "mock Bunny Poo" Easter basket. To sum it up fast she was being very rowdy & I told her if she was not good the Easter Bunny would leave her a basket full of Poo. She didn't listen & so this was her fake basket. I knew that the expression would be priceless so I had my camera ready . (those are choc. chips by the way :) Easter Bunny is not that mean!) She was really mad! But as soon as she saw this one I took her outside where I had put her "REAL" basket under a tree. So then she was really HAPPY! (yes, I do have HAPPY pictures of her & her real basket too!) You should have seen her face when her sister Ashtyn ate a choc. chip out of her basket :) LOL! For this challenge I had to use 3 different Rusty Pickle papers & Rusty Pickle Stamps on the title. I used the Chocolate Bunnies line & used the Princess Bride stamps on the blue title blocks & also the blue letters in Bunny. I stamped them with versa mark .On the letters in the word Bunny I also coated them with making memories glitter glaze so the stamping does not show well in the pic. I also used a big Rusty Pickle Chipboard B. The chocolate Bunny on the Big chipboard B is oven baked clay I cut from a cookie cutter & painted.Hope you enjoy ...I just had to share my funny Easter! You can click on the L/O to enlarge it.Hope everyone has a Scrappy weekend !

No comments: